Wednesday, June 7, 2017

My Exciting Plan For Summer Vacation

This Summer I want to go to Disneyland with my mom. Disneyland is the Best!  My favorite ride at Disneyland is Small World. When I get there, first I am going to ride the Small World ride. I also like the Mickey Mouse Popsicles. They are so tasty. I want to go to Disneyland now because I've went when I was 3.  I  don't remember much, only some rides and some treats. Now I will be able to remember everything.

People say that Disneyland is the most happiest place on earth. I plan to be very happy when I get there. Fun rides, yummy treats, Disney Characters, and Disney souvenirs are all waiting for me. My mom says she has to save a lot of money before we can get there.

My Summer Vacation is going to be a BLAST!   

4 comments:

  1. When are you going to go to Disneyland

    ReplyDelete
  2. In June I don't know what day though

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gone to Disney Land when I was four.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to go to Disneyland. It is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete