Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Summer Fun


My plan for summer is going to be great, just like the other summer vacations of my life. I want to do many things this summer so I can make it better than the others though.

This year I'm really looking forward to going swimming with my family members. I have never been to an actual swimming pool before. I have just been swimming at water parks. So that's why I want to go swimming because I will go in a swimming pool for the first time.

Another thing I plan to do is to have sleepovers at my family members' houses, and especially with my dad. I always like to spend the night at my dad's because he lets me make slime and make a mess. The only part that I don't like is that I have to clean my baby brother's bottles that have expired milk in them. They stink so much! But it is worth it because I get paid twice. I get it twice because he counts my allowance and for cleaning the bottles. I make a total of $10, and if I save it for 10 weeks I will have $100. But I don't save my money. I spend it right away. Which is fine because I'm still a kid. I say this because mostly all kids want everything straight away.


During the summer I will be reading some books and a one of them will be called Maybe A Fox and I may read more if I can. I heard that it is a good book and that it was a book that uses imagination to go through the book so I might take my time to read it.


2 comments: