Thursday, August 17, 2017

A Day at Long Beach


During the summer we went to Rosie`s Dog Beach. My brother and I started the ride playing Pokemon GO and talking about the new Pokemon that came out for the game. When we got there my older bro and I saw a whole bunch of events for the special Pokemon. We started to catch it and did! I was very surprised, I did not think I would catch that rare of a Pokemon before. But that was not the only great thing that happened that day. We went in the the car and drove to the beach. We got out of the car very exited. But first we put on our swim suits and went strait into the ocean. This beach was a special beach that is open to dogs. My family had a great time watching my dog Flynn swimming!
  
This is Flynn swimming.
I was also swimming around in the ocean.


                               
After the amazing day at the beach we got in the car and looked for a place to eat.
My mom was craving carnitas so we went to get some tacos. We later went home and relaxed. It was an amazing day.

1 comment: