Thursday, August 17, 2017

Going Hiking

This summer I went hiking. The last time I went was when I went with one of my uncles. That day we went hiking, we decided to go a different way. We went in a way we have never seen before. My uncle had been that way, but he knew we had not. So we went on and on until we got really tired.

My uncle suggested that we go off the path a little so he could show us how it is to hike that much. So we went off the path. When we started hiking the way my uncle had said to go I was already tired and I was just starting!The way we went had space wide enough for us to walk but it was really dusty and there were many big rocks and plans. Most of them were just bushes. My uncle lead the way, I was after him my brother was at the end with my mom and dad because he was scared he would fall down and slide down.That's exactly what happened to me. Though I only slide down I little I was hurt so bad because of a rock. When I got up my shorts was so dirty. Yuk! My brother was hurt too, but it was just a tiny scratch.

When we got to the top it was a nice view. You could see a lot from there. Getting down was so much easier because we found a better route. When we got to the car we got in and talked about the fun we all had.We stopped by and ate before we got home. we dropped off my uncle then we went home.

                                                           I had so much fun that day!                                          




This is a view from the top of the hill 

1 comment:

  1. My family also goes hiking, but most of the time, we go the same way as last time.

    ReplyDelete