Thursday, August 17, 2017

Me and My Big Sisters Birthdays

Last week on August 9th was my birthday and today is my sister's birthday. I turned 10 and she turned 15. On my birthday, I ate Ribs, Macaroni, Baked Beans, and Greens. I would like to thank my mom for the delicious food. Later on in the night, we sang happy birthday. We had a happy birthday song playing in the background and we sang it. I had a blast for my Birthday because we went to the mall and shopped and I got a phone and a new phone case.

So now August 16th is my sisters birthday. Like I said she turned 15. So for her birthday, we went to school like any other day and then we ate carne asada tacos. I don't like shells so I decided that I wanted to have a taco bowl. After we waited and we sang happy birthday and I ate cake and ice cream.

The reason why we got candy was that our mom asked that if we wanted a bag of candy and what kind would you want. So we wrote all of the stuff that we wanted and she bought almost everything.



     



My phone box
The candy that I got




This is my sisters iPhone 7 plus box
it's rose gold.
This is the candy that she got.

No comments:

Post a Comment