Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Starting The 5th Grade

Today was the first day of school and it was awesome. When I got to school I saw many of my friends. When our teacher cam she asked us to put our hand in a brown paper and grab one popsicle stick. The Popsicle stick had names that we did not know. They were many countries that were on the popsicle stick that we didn't even know existed.  The rule was that we had to find the five other people that belonged to our group to have a table of six. I was Sweeden, and the countries that were with me was Poland, Greece,  Portugal, Lichtenstein and  one more. Once we made our six countries we had to figure out what Continent we were. My group was  Europe. Our teacher made us do that so we can know that this year in 5th grade will be tough but we will be able to do it. After that we all took a test and when we were done we got to do an activity. I hope that all Classtopians will have a spectacular year.

1 comment:

  1. Now I know some of the countries in Europe!

    ReplyDelete