Wednesday, August 16, 2017

The First Day Of 5th Grade



Class on the first day of school





       
            August 15,2017, Classtopians had their first day of school. When I arrived at school with my mom I was so exited to go back to school. Two of my friends were there already so we starting to talk. The whole class came then joined the group. Then I saw our teacher. I was so happy. 

So then our teacher had a bag out. We had to take out sticks that had different countries on each stick. I got Austria. I thought I had heard about it before, but I got confused with Australia. We had to form a  group of six that would  be in the same table group when we got to class.  It was very hard for me. I kept getting confused about where I would fit in. but got what they were talking about. I got paired with Brianna, Elizabeth, Daisy, Kaleb, and Christopher. 

We had done some tests, did some garden visits, and the day flew by.. 

                           It was the end of the day, but I was thrilled to go back to school.

1 comment:

  1. I also got confused with Austria and Australia.

    ReplyDelete