Thursday, October 5, 2017

Seeds For Sale

Today when class was over, I sold seeds that were for the Garden Department. We had a bunch of seeds. The are the seeds: Stepelia seeds, Fred Clarke's Chile Hybrid, Cup of Gold, Rhipsalis, Popcorn Senna, Begonia Kartuz, mixed epiphytes, Backpack Detritus larger, Canna, Cyfostemma Jutea, Sinningis Kertuz, seeds from succulents on tree, Tylecodon winter grower, Metrosideros Tomentosus, Hawaiian Chili pepper, Hawaiian Flowering Tree, and Accanthostechyes, I bought some mixed epiphytes and succulents from trees for 30 cents each. Some more people bought seeds, but tomorrow I am sure that Classtopians will buy seeds, because some of them forgot their money today.

I will make a little terrarium for my seeds, and  I hope they will grow, because I am curious what the plants will look like.

I mixed both of my seeds, and these are just some of them. 

4 comments:

  1. I hope your seeds grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you need to put them at.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made a little terrarium for them, like the ones we did in class.

      Delete