Monday, October 2, 2017

Alphabet Aerobatics

  One day I was scrolling through the Internet. I found a video of a boy that was saying the Alphabet Aerobatics. At first I didn't know what it was so I asked my sister if she knew about it and she did. She said that the alphabet aerobatics is the alphabet, but you first start with words that start with A, then it goes to words that start B, then C and on and on. Except there is a twist to it. You have to say it really fast. I have learned A to E. Today I will teach you how to say the A part, B part and C part. If you don't learn it fast, it's okay because it took me about two weeks to learn just A, B, and C. So here are the lyrics for the A part.

 Artificial amateurs, aren't at all amazing 
Analytically I assault animate things 

Part B


Broken barriers bounded by the bomb beat, 
Building are broken basically I'm bombarding

C part



Casually create catastrophes causalities 
canceling cats got the canopies collapsing
     

Now all you have to do is put them together and say it really fast. Let's see which Classtopian learns it first!

If you want to find out more visit the 

5 comments:

  1. I wonder who will be the first to learn it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Now you need to learn part B and part C.

      Delete
  3. I know A!!!! I can tell you it at school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I now know a-f and j-l. I hope that I can be the first to know them all.

    ReplyDelete