Friday, October 13, 2017

Good News, Good News

Our teacher is going to start a Horticulture club, after school. In horticulture club, we will garden.  Of course, I will join. I am really interested, and most Classtopians are interested, too. Five kids from another class will join us, and we plan to include a lot more people! Our teacher said that our family members can join, too. I will bring my little sister, who is in third grade. I hope that my little sister will get very interested in plants, and take over when I leave.

In the club, we will make our school more beautiful. We will make new gardens, and so much more. We will learn all about different types of plants, how to propagate from seeds, stems, and leaves. We will learn how to hybridize, and how to grow epiphytes on trees. We will also be able to take plants home. And the most important thing is that at the end of the year, we will have a PLANT SHOW.  Everyone will have their own plant that they are interested in, and will focus on that plant.

The very, very, good news is that our principal, MS.B, just gave us her approval for the horticulture club, while we were out doing PE! Our teacher gave her the flyers earlier this week, and we have been waiting for her approval. Ms. B put her initials, and that means we can start our club on Monday.

I am really excited, and I know that I will come to every meeting.


1 comment: