Sunday, October 15, 2017

Halloween Pumpkin Making

One day I was walking from school to go home and as usual I see a Farmer’s Market. There at the Farmer’s Market there’s this man. Every time the farmer’s market is there he gives me free strawberries because he is selling them.


But he was not at his stand. Which seemed suspicious! I spotted him buying groceries from the market. I tried to get his attention but it was hopeless. It was like to him I was not there.
Also I saw this lady passing by and at first she passed me and then she came and said, "We are decorating pumpkins. Would you like to decorate one/"   I said sure because I felt very tired from school. so I thought if I learning in school I should at least have some activity to do in the meanwhile. I asked my mom and she said yes so I just went WHOO!  I loved all the options  that they had. And there was a few pumpkins but I chose the biggest pumpkin they had it was orange.


Why I Chose The Decorations I Chose?
        File:BlackDot.svg - Wikimedia Commons My decision was googly eyes to make maybe similar to pumpkins I have seen and some that I haven’t seen before.

         File:BlackDot.svg - Wikimedia Commons I chose sharpies because they added a lot of color, they are permanent, and they were the only marker available.




1 comment: