Monday, October 2, 2017

Hawaiian Vacation

On the 12th of September I went to Hawaii for a vacation with my family. There were 7 of us on the trip. It was strange because I had to miss a week of school. I didn't mind because my family has been planning this trip for a while.

We went to a section of a island called Honolulu. During the trip we did a lot of fun things like going to the beaches.

This beach is one of the most known beach in Honolulu and it is called Lanikai.



Our hotel was cool, it had a beach and a pool. We were there for 8 days. but the view wasn’t that good. All you could see was a roof.


This is the view from the balcony



Another thing we did was go to a Japanese temple. It was called Byodo-In Temple. There was a forest around it and pineapple were growing on the trees. When I saw that I thought I recognized them because the leaves of the pineapple look like some of the Bromeliads that we have at school.

This is the temple



On the 2nd to last day we went to a luau. We got necklaces, got to eat, and saw a music show. It was fun.


This is the luau


The last day wasn’t that fun. All we did was pack, and drive to the airport. The airplane was called American Airlines. It had a tablet built into the seat, and I watched movies on it. That was the end of my trip.
I brought back chocolate for my classmates to share.

4 comments:

  1. The beach looks beautiful. You are so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been to Hawaii before, but now I really want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beach has a nice color and it looks very clear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that I can go to Hawaii one day.

    ReplyDelete