Sunday, October 15, 2017

Number One Book

I have read a LOT of books in my life. I have read HUNDREDS of books, so I have a long list of favorite books. In third grade, my favorite author was Mildred D. Taylor. But, now, in fifth grade, Pam Munoz Ryan is my favorite author. In class, we have read Esperanza Rising, Becoming Naomi Leon, and Echo.

Echo was the most recent book we have read by Pam Munoz Ryan. And, of of all the books I have read, Echo is my favorite. Making Echo my number one favorite book is a big deal, because I have a LOT of favorite books.

Echo is very different from the rest of the books that she has written. When I was reading Echo, I cried, because some parts of the story were very strong. I could relate to how the characters were feeling. Echo hooks you. If you start reading it, it is almost impossible to stop reading it. Echo has something special about it.

I really recommend you read Echo, because I give it FIVE stars.  I am sure that as you start reading, you will want to keep on going.

I was actually surprised how good Echo was, but now I know how good Pam Munoz Ryan writes. I will watch out for any new books that she writes.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if Pam Munoz Ryan will write any other books.

    ReplyDelete