Wednesday, October 18, 2017

The Air Show Blast

On Saturday, October 15, 2017 I went to the air show. We were in Apple Valley, so we decided, why not go have some fun? The air show is where people fly planes in the sky. The planes usually go in a straight line, then they cross in different ways. They cross each other. I thought they were going to crash, but they are highly trained to use the planes, and do tricks with them. It was so cool seeing them right in front of my eyes. There was a plane that stayed on the ground, so people could see it up close.  I was sitting down watching the planes for about an hour. At the end we left. I loved going there and watching the planes.  Hope I can go again.



The air show
The planes

The plane




3 comments:

  1. The planes look cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so lucky. It looks so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! The planes look nice. I hope you had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete