Monday, October 2, 2017

Wonderful World of Reading

I really like reading, and I have been waiting for the library to open. While I waited for it to open, I read some  books from the class library, and some from home. The books I really enjoyed were The Report Card, and The blossoming world of Violet Diamond. The Blossoming World of Violet Diamond was sad to me.

The Blossoming world of Violet Diamond was about a girl named Violet. Her mom and her adopted sister looked similar but she didn't. Violet was determined to find the part of the family that looked like her.

The report Card is about a girl, Nora, who was smart since she was little. She did not want to be treated differently, so she acted like she was an average student.


I  love reading!
                                                                             
                                                 




                                     












2 comments:

  1. I also love reading, and The Blossoming World of Violet Diamond is a great book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also LOVE reading because I learned that you have to read on order to do anything.

    ReplyDelete