Monday, January 8, 2018

2018

On New Year's Eve, I helped my mom cook. We made Red Posole, Baked Potatoes, Barbecue Ribs and Mexican Fruit Punch. I ate ribs, cucumbers, and baked potato.While we all waited for the countdown, I played with my brother and watched some T.V.
Finally, it was time. It was 2018! I was really excited because it was a brand new year. We went outside, and my dad got our small grill and made a fire. Then, my uncle helped us kids light these sparklers. We took pictures and had a lot of fun. Then, we went to sleep at 1:49 a.m.

In the day, went went to the mall. I only bought some things at Target. We spent the rest of the day at the mall. We got ice cream at Baskin Robins. I got Jamoca Almond Fudge, which is my favorite.

Finally we went home, and ate dinner.

I am excited for a lot of things this year, like my couisin's Quinciniera, my granmother's visit, our summer camping trips, and a lot more. I hope that this year my family will do more fun things.

No comments:

Post a Comment