Monday, January 8, 2018

Christmas

Recently, it was Christmas. I think that Christmas is the best holiday. This year wasn't the best Christmas, but it was still great.

We went to a party on Christmas Eve. It was about Jesus being born, but there were pinatas and food. When we got home from the party, it was already 12:15 p.m., so it was Christmas already. Of course, the first thing we did was open our presents. I got money, a vest, and a some clothes. (The money were from different people.) We mostly all got the same thing, but my younger brother got the best presents. He got TWO remote-controlled  cars, a puzzle, a Mickey Mouse, cars, Spiderman gloves and a Spiderman beanie, and a star Wars sweater. He got more presents than any of us.

Soon we all went to sleep. I woke up really late, like at 10:50 a.m. I showered, then went to eat brunch. I ate the tamales that my mom made, and also drank some fruit punch. Then, I watched T.V.


At around 6:20 p.m., my Aunt and Uncle came. They came all the way from Oregon. (On Saturday, they had a party because their 2 little girls were baptized.) I played with them for a while, but when it got cold, we had to go inside. After a while, they left. Then, my mom went to go give some tamales to one of friends. Soon, it was time to go to sleep. We didn't really do much this Christmas, but I'm hoping next year we'll do something fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment