Friday, March 9, 2018

Our New Brassavola


Today my teacher came to school with a whole lot of plants. When she opened the trunk of her car I could tell that the plants were very expensive and special. I was write about the expensive part but I do not know if they are special. I still think that they are.

When we got to our garden area I started to take out the plants and one plant stood out. It was called Brassavola Yellow Bird. It had a wonderful looking yellow flower. at the bottom of the Brassavola there was a red flower. It turns out that the Brassavola also made that flower too when the flower first opens. The plant was just amazing overall.                                                                                           




This is a picture of one of the flowers from the Brassavola.


This is a picture of the whole Brassavola Yellow Bird.


No comments:

Post a Comment