Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Rainbow Puddles

On Saturday, it rained. I like it when it rains because I love the smell after the rain stops falling. To me, it smells fresh, and like Earth. I also like it when it rains because I can collect water in a bucket, and use that water to water my garden. But, the reason why I like rain the most is because of rainbow puddles.

Sometimes, cars drop oil which is awful for the fish in the ocean. Then, when the oil mixes with water, it makes rainbow puddles! Rainbow puddles are puddles of oil and water that have different colors. The first time I saw one, it was on a neighbor's driveway. Then, Saturday was the second time I saw one. My mom, sister, and I got out of the car into a parking lot. Then, I looked down at the ground, and saw a rainbow puddle. I immediately told my sister, and she started taking a million pictures. We saw four of them! These were better than the first one I saw, because these had purple in them, while the other ones only had green and brown.

I think that Rainbow Puddles are the most beautiful things that happen when it rains.

This one is my favorite one because it is like a stream. 







No comments:

Post a Comment